Lemon Grilled Whole Trout Foil Packets
- 2 whole trout – cleaned, rinsed, patted dry
- 2 sheets Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large leek, thinly sliced
- 2 large lemons, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh dill, or as desired
- Preheat an outdoor grill to 350 degrees. Lay out two large sheets of heavy duty Reynolds aluminum foil (long enough to wrap fish).
- Sprinkle inside of the trout with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper. Place 3 to 4 lemon slices, sliced leeks and a couple sprigs of fresh dill into each cavity.
- Place 3 slices of lemon down the middle of each foil sheet and lay the stuffed fish on top and fold the foil up loosely around the fish and seal seems tightly.
- Place the two packets on the grill and cook until fish is cooked through and flakes easily, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Remove packets from grill, unwrap and season with a little more salt and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, if desired.
Recipe from: Allrecipes.com